With over 45 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world's leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 8,000 “PSI'ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
A Bit About the People Learning and Performance Team
We're seeking a self-motivated and creative Coordinator to join PSI's People Learning & Performance team. The values that guide our work are playful professionalism, innovative thinking, the desire to provide the highest level of quality and service to our internal clients, make an impact, and keep it real. We've been dubbed 'the problem-solvers of PSI' – a name we're proud of. So, if you love a good challenge, and care about making a difference both big and small, read on!
In this position, the Recruitment Coordinator will have the opportunity to enhance and further develop their skills and understanding of international development recruitment through interactions with domestic and international employees, program staff and other support service departments.
Sound like you? Read on.
- Support a team of recruiters to ensure completion of inputs for recruitment department as needed. This includes, but is not limited to optimizing job descriptions, customizing job advertisements, liaising with candidates/consultants, collecting necessary forms, completing necessary documentation, as well as execution of reference checks and employment verifications as needed
- Provide a range of logistical input for recruitment such as arranging interviews, domestic and international travel booking, administration of testing and management of departmental tools and resources.
- Serve as point person/administrator for PSI's recruitment platform and other core tools (ie: DocuSign, Job Target, iCMS, etc.). Proactively troubleshoot system issues with software provider; explore options for incorporating new features and tools to optimize recruitment functions.
- Administration of PSI's recruitment database, recruitment records, and ancillary data filing systems. This includes inputting new entries and purging obsolete ones and general upkeep of recruitment data.
- Support strong and consistent outreach to internal PSI hiring managers and external candidates by capturing contacts and all communication records in the recruitment database.
- Schedule and take minutes for weekly recruitment meetings and other related meetings
- Fulfill any administrative needs related to department operations such as preparing reports and organizing documents, Scheduling and reconciliation of specific departmental expenses.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in business administration, human resources, international relations, or other related fields.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience; exposure to recruitment a plus (international recruitment preferred).
- Experience with recruitment-based software/applications required, iCIMS proficiency is strongly preferred.
- You enjoy being creative, tackle problems with enthusiasm, have excellent attention to detail, and approach tasks with innovative thinking related to strategic recruitment and HR.
- A keen sense of urgency and strong work ethic, positive mindset, and comfort with the ambiguity and pace of a dynamic and bureaucratic environment
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written. You're great about proactively reaching out to others to offer your support.
- Proficiency with multi-media applications, Excel, Word, Power Point and other Microsoft programs.
- Experience with Concur travel and expense system strongly desired.
- Experience working in an NGO or donor funded organization preferred.
- French language skills highly desired.
References will be required. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
PSI will not consider work visa sponsorship for this position.
*Due to high volume of applications, only finalists will be contacted. Curious about your status? Please log into your iCIMS account to find out.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.