We are Searchers.
We are over 600 strong worldwide. We believe in our mission to end violent conflict.
It’s our purpose- our call to action.
A Searcher understands our vision of a world where:
Differences stimulate social progress, rather than precipitate violence
Respect for and cooperation with those we disagree with is considered the norm
A Searcher is a dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate individual, committed to our values.
Shared Humanity. Empathy. Impartiality. Inclusivity. Courage. Hope. Humility. Audacity.
With headquarters in Washington, DC and Brussels, Belgium, we implement projects from 55 offices in 34 countries, including in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the United States. You will be joining other highly motivated Searchers with a good team spirit and through commitment and dedication, have opportunities to grow.
We are searching for…
This is a very exciting time to join SFCG as we are going through our largest internal transformation since inception. The organization is in the process of implementing a new strategic direction for the next five years. The Talent Manager need to strengthen our processes to support the staff around current and future needs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting organizational change!
As a key member of the HR HQ team, the Talent Manager manages and coordinates full life cycle recruitment and provides quality service to Hiring Teams in sourcing the best talent for Search. S/he manages processes and initiatives for attraction, retention, development and succession planning.
By matching the right talented individuals to the right roles, the TM enable long-term success for the organization.
The roles and responsibilities include:
Workforce Planning & Development
- Develop and implement of the talent review process, creates of an internal bench of top talent
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform leadership development, succession planning, mobility and staffing plans
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and conduct data analysis that drives action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
Recruitment & onboarding
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process in alignment with the Global Policy and frameworks
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Build recruiting capacity of country and hiring teams; conduct presentations and training on recruiting techniques.
- Recruit full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual and intern personnel. Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.). Complete hiring process within defined KPIs. Develop appropriate marketing strategies, define roles and responsibilities of hiring team, and develop service-level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Manages the Internship program.
You meet the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
- Experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for leadership positions.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Experience developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- French language
Sound good? To apply, interested candidates should:
- Send a cover letter and current resume to our employment website here.
- Include the following in your cover letter
- minimum salary requirements (or current salary)
- projected start date,
- where you found this posting.
We are looking to fill this position with the right candidate. Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please see our website www.sfcg.org for full details of our work.