In the complex context of global humanitarian development, financial sustainability is far from simple. Humentum helps NGOs develop effective financial management processes to recover all costs (including administrative), as well as applying for and managing diversified streams of funding.
How We Help
We combine years of experience in the sector with deep topical expertise in finance. We also bring our partnership approach to each client engagement. That means we equip NGO organizations with knowledge, tools, and confidence to build and maintain effective financial management practices. We help you define what success looks like, and support you in the journey to get there.
Financial Management Consultancy Services
- NGO Cost Recovery Consultancy
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (NICRA) Consultancy
- Non-Project Attributable Costs (NPAC) Cost Recovery Consultancy
- NGO Financial Sustainability Consultancy
- NGO Financial Management Consultancy
- Financial systems, policy and standard operating procedure (SOP) reviews
- Grants Management review and development
- Internal Audits
We also offer training in many of these same areas to build skills and increase organizational knowledge. See our financial management training courses for NGOs.