How well does your organization meet the five critical lens for mastering organizational learning? We asked that question of close to 40 NGOs this summer.
In its second year running, The State of Learning and Development Assessment Report sought to:
- Garner insights from organizations on the state of learning.
- Provide reflective questions for a thought-provoking experience for the responders as they reviewed existing practices in their organizations.
The 35-question assessment tool was designed to ensure responders review and reflect on their current working environments.
We have organized the survey findings through five lenses:
- Leadership and senior management support and sponsorship towards L&D,
- L&D Strategy and strategic goals of the function,
- Capacity in skills and resources to implement L&D initiatives,
- Portfolio that has content, relevancy and timeliness to service the needs of
- Communication and Branding through adding value and building
See how our respondents benchmarked themselves in each of these areas.