Practical Expertise & Proven Solutions
When it comes to USAID funding:
- Are you overwhelmed with USAID guidelines and how they impact your organization’s processes and systems?
- Are you confident in the reliability and effectiveness of your current processes and systems to meet USAID’s standards?
- Do you find it challenging to update your organization’s policies and procedures in line with USAID’s latest funding requirements?
- Are your internal processes and systems streamlined and robust enough to successfully tackle potential obstacles and deliver on USAID project commitments?
- Do you question if your current systems are as efficient as possible, or is there room for optimization to ensure better alignment with USAID’s expectations?
- Do you struggle with capacity issues when trying to meet USAID’s procedural and documentation requirements?
The good news: USAID gives each recipient the primary responsibility for using whatever form of organization and management techniques will help them administer the award. The challenge: While the flexibility is great, it’s not always obvious how to comply or where to start figuring it out. Humentum consultancy services are focused on designing, integrating, and implementing processes and systems crucial to USAID, ensuring the Uniform Guidance requirements are operationalized.
Our Consulting Service
Whether you’re new to USAID or a current recipient, Humentum’s USAID Process & Systems Support delivers tailored, streamlined solutions to meet your organization’s most significant and urgent process and system needs. Using our structured approach, we will move you from uncertain to organized, from the unknown to the prepared.
Humentum focuses on four core components of your operating model through the lens of equity, resilience, and accountability. In our consultancy practice, we integrate people and process for lasting results that work in practice, not just on paper. You can always expect the same methodology for all of our consultancy engagements.
Our expert consultants possess in-depth knowledge and experience with USAID compliance and have worked with hundreds of other nonprofit clients. With decades of experience, our global network of consultants know how to help your organization build long-lasting systems, processes, and solutions.