NGOs can struggle to create a sustainable financial model when funding comes and goes. But, how do you solve this challenge when there is no guarantee of where the money may come from next? We believe this begins with equipping you and your team with the necessary skills and tools to build a strong financial strategy.
For only $799 you can access three skill-building courses, saving over $400, to help you build a financial strategy to meet the needs of your organization. From assessments to communication plans, from diversification to reserves, these courses covers all the key ingredients for NGO financial strength.
The Financial Sustainability Training Package includes three courses:
- Financial Management for Development Professionals (Finance DPro) (Self-guided course)
- Planning for NGO Financial Sustainability (Self-guided course with facilitator engagement)
- Maximize your Indirect Cost Recovery (Live led by a facilitator)
We make registration easy in only three simple steps:
- Complete the registration form above
- Select your chosen course dates and receive an invoice within 24 hours
- Once you have paid, you immediately gain access to Finance DPro